Saturday 30 April 2016

Amazing news!

I've got some amazing news! After several months of work and planning behind the scenes, I am extremely pleased to be able to announce that the Bernicia Chronicles are to be published by Aria, the new imprint from the dynamic and award-winning independent publisher, Head of Zeus.


THE SERPENT SWORD will be re-published on 1st June 2016 (available now on pre-order). You can read a sample of it (and see the lovely new map) here.


THE CROSS AND THE CURSE will be re-published on 1st October 2016 (available now on pre-order).

BY BLOOD AND BLADE will be published in January 2017.

KIN OF CAIN (a novella) will be published in April 2017.

Book 4 of the Bernicia Chronicles (title TBD) will be published in June 2017.

All the books will be available as e-books, paperbacks and audio books (which I am particularly looking forward to). I am very excited to be working with such a wonderful team of talented professionals at Aria who are going to help lift the Bernicia Chronicles to greater heights and to get the books out to a wider audience.



If you've already read The Serpent Sword and The Cross and The Curse, thank you, and I'm sorry that you will have to wait a few more months than I'd originally expected for By Blood and Blade, but I'm sure the wait will be worth it and you'll be as happy as I am with the results.

Happy reading!

Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment